Old Dutch Foods Ltd has been the leader in the Snack Foods Industry since 1954. We are looking for a career-orientated person who enjoys sales and customer service. You must be self-motivated and enjoy a challenge. This is a full time entry-level position, with long-term career opportunities. Positions are available for Barrie, ON! Weekend work and out of town travel may be necessary. Weekends typically refer to Saturdays.
You will be required to sell our premium products to our large established customer base in the Barrie, ON area. You will receive sufficient training that will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to work on your own. A valid driver’s license is required. Old Dutch Foods Ltd offers a competitive salary, plus commission, benefits and future advancement within the company. Only successful candidates will be contacted
What are Route Sales Associates Duties & Responsibilities?
• Provide Sales Coverage for company Sales people
• Merchandise, sell and deliver Old Dutch products to base customers
• Merchandise and rotate on display and shelves
• Manage inventory levels to ensure product is fresh at all times
• Manage a database in accordance to scheduled route
• Follow the set delivery frequency for each account
• Treat vehicles and equipment with courtesy and care
• Operate a handheld invoicing computer system
It is expected the Route Sales Associate serve the customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Minimum Grade 12 Education (Post-Secondary Education is an asset)
• Valid G License
• Ability to drive a company truck
• Some Selling Experience
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication skills